Become an extension of our firm. Develop a deep understanding of our graduate offering. And build your CV as well as your network. You have a lot to gain when you help us plan, promote and run marketing events on your campus.
Helping other students find out about our opportunities is a great way to create opportunities for yourself. You'll have the chance to impress us with your skills while gaining first-hand knowledge that will help you if you decide to apply for a vacation scheme or training contract.
We hold interviews during the spring of your first year so you're ready to start promoting us in your second year.
• £600 plus all the training and support you need
• The chance to gain a better understanding of how a global law firm works while showing us your personality, drive and creativity
• Great networking opportunities
• First-year students of any degree discipline with a strong academic record aiming for a good 2:1 (or equivalent)
• People who know how to communicate clearly and have shown they can organise themselves and others
• A keen interest in global law firms and working in the City, plus aspirations to qualify as a solicitor at a commercial law firm like Hogan Lovells
• Plenty of initiative and a proactive approach.
• University of Birmingham
• University of Bristol
• University of Cambridge
• Durham University
• University of Exeter
• Kings College London
• London School of Economics
• University College London
• University of Nottingham
• University of Oxford
• Queen Mary University
• University of Warwick
Apply between 2 January 2020 and 28 February 2020. We hold assessment days in our London office.