Working with prestigious clients
At Hogan Lovells we advise some of the most successful organisations from an array of industry sectors. Consequently, our trainees are always exposed to high-end work in a range of business areas.
Globalisation. Consolidation. Cross-border capital flows. Rapidly emerging new economies. Market liberalisation and – perhaps paradoxically – increased regulation. All of these are having a major impact on our clients. Our ability to see business from all perspectives enables us to help clients respond to the challenges and opportunities created by a fast-moving business world.
The quality of the organisations we advise, and the complexity of the cases we take on, mean our trainees engage with work that’s both stretching and satisfying. Exposed to clients from day one, you will be supported and trusted in equal measure – and expected to make a strong contribution. Doing real work on real cases will sharpen your commercial instinct, helping you to develop an understanding of the people who ultimately determine the success of the firm – our clients.
What makes Hogan Lovells special?
Clients tell us it is our ability to:
- provide high quality advice to domestic and international organisations across the full range of their business activities
- offer them a different and informed perspective based on the breadth of our practice areas and depth of our industry sector experience
- deliver advice in the world’s leading financial, commercial, and political centres
- help them understand and respond to the increased emphasis on regulation in the global marketplace and the complex legal issues involved
- collaborate closely with them as an extension of their team
- retain the historic strengths of our two former firms.
Our industry sectors
We work with clients in some of the most dynamic areas of business and government. Our practice areas cover the following sectors:
- Aerospace, Defence and Government Services
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Financial Institutions
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
You can find out more information about our industry sectors on our main website.